About Me

My photo
Jane of all trades, Master of none. Still on the search for the occupation that I can love.....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Chair

Found this lovely chair at The Durham H4H Restore. It was $15. I should have taken a photo from the front view but once I got home I started to tare it to pieces. Too late now.
I thought that it would be lovely in brown and white. I just found the new fabric today it is a chocolate linen. The Linen ran me $35 dollars for 5 yards. That was 2 yards more than was needed for the chair. I think it would make since to have the fabric repeated in the room in other places so the extra will come in handy. I will keep you posted on how it goes.

PS: Sorry about the Blog tare down. I had a lot going on and didn't handle it well. It will come out in the wash at some point.....it always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment