About Me

My photo
Jane of all trades, Master of none. Still on the search for the occupation that I can love.....

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Grandparents

Kit's grandparents always send us great gifts for Christmas. The gifts usually come with handmade ornaments that his grandfather carved. When it comes to what we will get from them it's usually a struggle to decide. What do you get for a couple that seem to have the things what they want. We decided that handmade for handmade might work. I couldn't go with the apron and pot holder thing because I did that the year before. So we decided on my last tangible talent.

I'm a little rusty. I haven't picked up graphite in a while and my lack of practice shows. Kit seemed to think that it was turning out fine.( probably because he didn't have to do anything but provide prospective.)

The frame made it to Minnesota just fine and the grandparents liked it. Now we have about 11 months before we rack our brains on the next gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment