About Me

My photo
Jane of all trades, Master of none. Still on the search for the occupation that I can love.....

Friday, December 17, 2010

Does anyone have time to spare? Lost all of mine

It's no secret that I have once again joined the land of the unemployed. You would think that would leave me with a lot of time to get things done. Well to my surprise it hasn't. There was one day last week that I actually said I had free time and nothing to do with it. Big mistake!
Just when I was ready to sit down and recover a yoga bolster that was given to me (Thanks Patty). I was hit with a load of requests for other projects that took up most of my time. Before I knew it Christmas season was in full swing and I had not started on any of the gifts. I decided to make a few because it would be better on my non-existent budget.


A few months ago, I saw one of my nieces’ for the first time in a while. When I saw her she was making pink cupcakes. So when I saw the above cupcake fabric and whenever I see a cupcake, I and immediately think of her. I still have to put together her tea towel and the pot holders and get them in the mail. I have made 3 sets so far.

There are 2 other projects that need to be completed before Christmas. I'm about to run out now and get this 40lb box off to Minnesota. Then replace the bottom of my neighbors 100 year old chair and just in case you’re wondering, no I have not completed the yoga bolster yet. Where does the time go???????

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you are keeping busy, but you're right -- the time is just flying! Christmas is next week, and I still have gifts to send.

    ReplyDelete