About Me

My photo
Jane of all trades, Master of none. Still on the search for the occupation that I can love.....

Monday, September 3, 2012

Handmade Custom Nursery

Grey and yellow go so well together. When I see them I just smile. I made the quilt and received a request for a skirt to match. I think I may have to do these colors again.
Brittney picked these colors out for her lovely daughter Harper. There is a 3 piece crib skirt to go with the quilt.
She really wanted black out curtains so that nap time wouldn't be interrupted. So I simply trimmed the bottom to coordinate it with the valance.
The nursery has a on-suite and there is a valance to match. Brittney also picked out this fun loopy fabric to make a shower curtain.
Here is a close-up of the little peacock print. It is really, really cute!
If you think you would like some custom handmade items for your nursery, in place of the standard that you get from the big box stores, please contact me on my Etsy page. SarenaVictoria.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment